Ingpuls donates fresh clothes to homeless people in Bochum
- MenschensKinder-Bochum e.V.
- Stiftung Kinderzentrum Ruhrgebiet
- Stiftung Auszeit
- "E57" vom IFAK e.V. – Verein für multikulturelle Kinder- u. Jugendhilfe – Migrationsarbeit
- "1000 Kinder sehen und hören" von Round Table Deutschland
- "Auf die Bühne, fertig, los!“ vom St. Vinzenz e.V. und dem Theater Löwenherz
After the vote, the internal call for donations was finally made and we are proud that the employees were again very committed. After consultation with Ms. Caldow (head of livelihood and homeless assistance at Diakonie Ruhr), the donation amount of 450 euros was invested in new clothing and cosmetic items. The handover of this donation in kind was done by Tanja Reichenberg (Finanzen & Controlling) and Felix Manhart (Marketing & Kommunikation) and Felix Manhart (Marketing & Communication) on the Ingpuls side, Mrs. Caldow and Mr. Trockel (Corporate Communications) accepted the donations in kind as representatives of the Diakonie Ruhr with thanks, Mrs. Caldow added:
"We can put this to good use, thank you very much! We would be happy to invite your entire team to take another closer look at our facility and get to know our expanded counselling services"